Spring Registration has begun. Have you considered these Online EDPY courses?
These Educational Psychology courses make excellent electives in a variety of career paths, such as business, social sciences, medical training, and psychology — and, they are conveniently online!
For more information on the full Ed Psych Online Masters program offered by the Department of Educational Psychology and Counseling, click here.
EDPY 506 – Intro to Educational Research (2 sections) – Wednesdays, 5:05pm – 7:45pm OR Thursdays, 5:05pm – 7:45pm. Taught online, synchronously. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be added.
- Quantitative & Qualitative Research Skills.
- Analyzing scholarly research.
- Developing research plans
EDPY 524 – Learning in the Workplace – Tuesdays, 5:05pm – 7:45pm. Taught online, synchronously. Contact email@example.com to be added.
- Theories on formal and informal learning in the workplace.
- Major trends in facilitating workplace learning.
EDPY 537 – Assessment in Applied Ed Psych – Mondays, 5:05pm – 7:05pm. Taught online, synchronously. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be added.
- Survey of standardized tests of intelligence, achievement, aptitude, vocational interest, attitudes, and personality.
- Principles of test construction and analysis.
For more news, events, and EPC happenings, follow the Department of Educational Psychology & Counseling on social media!