Graduate assistantships, awards with a work requirement offered at the University of Tennessee, are available both within and outside the department.
- EPC Graduate Assistantship Application Form (available January 1-April 15)
- Graduate Assistantships within EPC
- University-Wide GA Position Announcements
Fellowships & Scholarships
Fellowships and scholarships, awards that typically require no service, are available both within and outside the department.
Program coordinators will nominate top-qualifying students for each award. If additional materials are needed, nominees will be contacted.
- Eugene & Mary Sue Akins Graduate Fellowship
- Dr. Stephen Lee Alderton Graduate Fellowship
- J. Wallace & Katie Dean Fellowships
- Travis Hawk Fellowship
- Helen Carter Murray Scholarship
- Charles Lowell Thompson Fellowship
- Dr. Richard Yoakley Fellowship
- Tennessee Fellowship for Graduate Excellence
Spelman College Partnership
EPC is pleased to provide Spelman students and alumnae with a $60 application fee waiver when applying to an EPC program through the Graduate School. In order to retrieve this waiver code, please contact Whitney Denton, business manager, via email at email@example.com.
Other Funding Sources