Associate Professor, Program Coordinator
Dunn is a native Tennesseean, originally from Memphis. She earned her PhD in educational psychology from the University of Memphis in 2008. In fall 2008, she joined the faculty at the University of Arkansas. In 2013, she was promoted to associate professor. However, she jumped at the chance to join the faculty at the University of Tennessee in fall 2014.
She has two daughters and a dog. She is an avid football and basketball fan, and looks forward to a time in her life when there will be time for more hobbies!
- Process of change related to teacher adoption of new innovations; specifically, teacher adoption of data driven decision-making
- Student self-regulation including efficacy, goal orientation, learning strategy use, procrastination & attributional beliefs
- PhD, Educational Psychology & Research, University of Memphis, 2008
- MS, Educational Psychology, University of Memphis, 2004
- BA, Psychology, University of Louisiana, 2001
- Download CV