Clinical Associate Professor, Program Coordinator
Hammon has been actively involved in the program coordination of Ed Psych Online since its inception in 2012. This work followed a 30 year career with the Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA) where she held various Human Resource Management positions. Her last ten years with TVA were spent as the General Manager, TVA University, the name of the education and training system at the time.
Community and public service is an integral part of Hammon’s professional and personal mission currently. She is a government appointed Trustee of the Blount County Public Library, active in tnAchieves/tnPromise, and in the United Way of Blount County.
- Education public policymaking in the US particularly as related to the teaching profession
- Politics of Education
- Teacher Voice in Public Policymaking Process
- Teacher Political Self-Efficacy Scale
- PreK to 12 Public Learning Systems
- Corporate Learning Systems
- PhD, Educational Psychology and Research, University of Tennessee, 2010
- Graduate of the Human Resource Executive Program, University of Michigan, 1995
- BS, Business Administration, University of Tennessee, 1979
- AAS, Business, Ferrum College, 1974
- Download CV