I enjoy spending time with my wife, Mary, and our dogs. My hobbies include travel, music, and history (especially presidential history).
- Self-Directed Learning
- Adult Learning & Development
- Teaching Adults
- Ethics in Adult Education
- Adult Education as a Field of Study & Practice
- PhD, Adult Education, Syracuse University, 1982
- MEd, Guidance and Counseling, University of Toledo, 1977
- BA, Psychology, University of Toledo, 1976
- Download CV
Brockett, R. G. (2015). Teaching adults: A practical guide for new teachers. San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass.