Administrative Specialist I
Clark is a photographer and active member of organizations such as the Art Market Gallery, Tennessee Artists Association, and Tennessee Craft East. She loves taking advantage of all the fun opportunities - festivals, fairs, movies, concerts, parks, etc. - Knoxville has to offer, as well as traveling.
Clark is the program secretary for Evaluation, Statistics, and Measurement and School Psychology. She works in the main office, runs the EPC website and Facebook page, and does some photography and marketing for the department.
- MS, Education, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, 2018
- BS, Corporate Communication, Austin Peay State University, 2012
Awards and Recognitions
- Finalist of the AECT Design & Development Competition, 2018
- Graduate Certificate in Online Teaching & Learning, 2018
- CEHHS John H. Tunstall Outstanding Staff Award, 2017
- GSS Preparing the Professoriate Graduate Program of the Year Award, 2017
- EOD Certificate in Customer Relations & Communication, 2017
- CEHHS College Senate Departmental Staff Award, 2016
- EOD Certificate in Communication, 2015
- EOD Certificate in Customer Service, 2015