Spring Registration 2022 is in full swing. Have you considered these Online courses in Adult Education?
This spring, we are offering convenient online evening courses that cover topics in adult learning pertinent to many fields, such as medical training, social work and social sciences, workplace training, professional development, management, and business. Contact the course instructor to reserve your seat.
EDPY 520 – Survey of Adult Education – Wednesdays, 5:05pm – 7:45pm. Taught online, synchronously. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be added.
- Covers the historical development and philosophies of adult ed programs, adult ed agencies & associations, etc.
- Explores the literature and issues surrounding the processes of adult education, and diversity of continuing education.
EDPY 521 – Program Planning in Adult Education – Mondays, 5:05pm – 7:45pm. Taught online, synchronously. Contact email@example.com to be added.
- Theories and methods in planning and operating educational programs.
- Useful in many career contexts such as medical training, workplace training, professional development, management, etc.
EDPY 625 – Advanced Seminar in Adult Learning – Tuesdays, 5:05pm – 7:05pm. Taught online, synchronously. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be added.
- Advanced adult learning concepts, theories, research trends, and methodologies.
Interested in a career in teaching adults? For more information on the PhD program in Adult Learning, click here.
For more news, events, and happenings, follow the Department of Educational Psychology & Counseling on social media!