Skip to content Skip to main navigation Report an accessibility issue

Graduate Degrees

The Department of Educational Psychology and Counseling offers graduate degrees in a Educational Specialist, Master of Science, or a Doctor of Philosophy. Many of our majors provide options regarding concentrations. We welcome you to explore each of these programs of study to find the right fit for you.

Educational Specialist

 – School Psychology

Master of Science

Clinical Mental Health Counseling*
School Counseling*

Doctor of Philosophy

Counselor Education*
School Psychology**

*CACREP-Accredited program (MS programs prepare for licensure)
**APA-Accredited program that prepares for licensure

Updated 11/13/2023